- All players must register in the Golf Shop prior to play or entering practice facility.
- Each player shall have their own set of clubs (one golf bag per player). Rental sets are available in the Golf Shop. Click here for more information on our rental clubs.
- All play will begin on the first tee unless otherwise notified by professional staff.
- Golf carts to be kept on cart paths where noted (must have valid driver’s license to drive golf carts).
- As per Arizona Statute [A.R.S. 4-244] absolutely no outside alcohol may be brought onto the premises. Click here more information about our Alcohol Consumption Policy .
- Public 9 day advance tee times.
- San Marcos Members 10 day advance tee times.
- Guests staying at the Crown Plaza San Marcos 30 day advance tee times.
- A credit card is required to hold for all reservations over 2 or more tee times. Your credit card is NOT charged until day of play.
- Single, twosome and threesome reservations should expect to pair up with an existing reservation as designated by the Golf Shop or Starter.
- Standby or walk-in groups will be accommodated at the first available tee time.
- Stand by or walk-in groups will be accommodated, if possible. We recommend securing a tee time in advance.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to avoid possible charges. No shows / Late shows may be charged at the regular rack rate.
PACE OF PLAY
It is the goal of San Marcos Golf Course to ensure that every Member and Guest has an enjoyable experience. Groups are expected to maintain a Pace of Play of 3 1/2 hours (Twelve Minutes per Hole), while keeping pace with the group in front of you.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Cash are accepted.
DRESS CODE POLICY
- Target Pace of Play: 3 1/2 Hours
- Fill all divots with sand and mix
- Repair ball marks on green
- Rake Bunkers – leave rakes in bunkers
- Keep carts on paths around tees and greens