At San Marcos Golf Course we are dedicated to creating memorable golf experiences for all of our guests. We ask that you please read and respect our Alcohol Policy so that we may best serve your group while following Arizona laws and Department of Liquor Control regulations.
Arizona Statute – Title 4 (Alcoholic Beverage Consumption)
Please note that it is against the law for customers to carry and/or consume their own alcoholic beverages on San Marcos property. All alcohol consumed on San Marcos grounds must be purchased from Grill 60, Capones Snack Shack or our beverage cart. Anyone found in violation of these regulations will be asked to leave the course and forfeit any greens fees paid.
Permitted Locations for Alcohol Consumption
San Marcos guests may consume alcohol anywhere within our perimeter, which is exclusive to:
- In the clubhouse
- On the clubhouse patio
- On the course
Please note that it is against the law to leave San Marcos property with any alcohol purchased at our bars or beverage cart.
Customer Alcohol Consumption
At San Marcos Golf Course, we strive to ensure that everyone has a fun, safe and enjoyable experience every time they visit. With that in mind, we ask that customers drink responsibly and be aware of the following:
- Personal coolers are not allowed on the course without prior approval from San Marcos staff
- San Marcos staff will not serve anyone to the point of intoxication or anyone appearing to already be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, etc.
- San Marcos staff will not serve anyone that is troublesome or under the legal drinking age (21)
- If you or another member of your group have had too much to drink, our team will gladly assist you with finding a safe ride home. Please ask for assistance!
- If you notice other San Marcos guests/groups acting irresponsibly, we ask that you contact the clubhouse at 480-963-3358 so that we may deal with the matter discretely and politely. Please enjoy your round and, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to speak with a manager.